As an independent charity, we rely on the support of our local community to help us to carry out the vital work that we do.
HOW CAN YOU HELP US?
You can help us in the following ways:
- By making a financial donation - please contact us via the link above.
- Did you know...
- A donation of £10 would provide the children at the refuge with craft materials to express their feelings.
- A donation of £20 would help a family to buy emergency items when they arrive at refuge
- A donation of £40 would enable a child to receive a session of Play Therapy
- By sponsoring a room or a project - please contact us via our email address as above
- By fundraising on our behalf - perhaps you are looking to sponsor a local charity for your next event?
- By providing us with essential items. We always need items such as toilet rolls and cleaning products. (Please note, due to very limited storage space, we are sometimes unable to accept other donations)
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT - IT REALLY DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR THE FAMILIES THAT STAY WITH US.